First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Work continues...

It's a new day! I am again working on my assignment. I have to focus on the qualitative approach for this assignment and I am realizing that there is more to the definition of qualitative research than I realize. Maybe the article I just scanned confused me a little....



Also, there was quite a lot of quantitative analysis in one of the articles from yesterday that used a survey to obtain information from employees. 



I thought my questions were "fully" qualitative. I have to think about this some more. If they are not qualitative, I need new research questions. Work continues.



No comments:

Post a Comment