First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Thursday, September 1, 2016

Draft submitted

I just submitted a draft of my signature assignment proposal! After lots of work, I completed a new draft of the signature assignment proposal and decided to submitted it. I can submit/upload a new file anytime before the due date. Not sure what I'll do at this point. I may work on shortening the draft.

Links to the draft:
LinkedIn
ResearchGate
Academia.edu



No comments:

Post a Comment