First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Update

I received an update on my signature assignment. It passed the internet and other checks (meaning that I did not plagiarize!). The paper will be graded...

I was worried about the length. I guess it is not a problem. I really liked that introduction that pulled the various papers together (connected dots). Great!

My related concept map/domain model is available at:
http://fmooreconceptmapmonitoringperformance.blogspot.com/


(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment