First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thinking of making changes...

I am thinking of changing one area. Instead of interviewing finance and IT non-managerial employees, I could interview managers (this comes from one of the papers I reviewed - A qualitative study of senior hospital managers' views on current and innovative strategies to improve hand hygiene). I would ask the managers whether they reviewed and considered ideas/success stories in other fields/occupations, among other questions. There is also a good case for interviewing non-managerial employees. I will think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment