First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Now working on assignment 8

I am now working on assignment 8. I basically need to refine the research problem, purpose of study, and research questions from the previous assignment and add some additional details.
I made a short video...


I also discovered a glitch/bug. While logged into YouTube, I tried to share the video (from YouTube) to this blog and at the same time create a post, but the video transferred to my weight loss blog in error. I ended up creating the (this) post in Blogger rather than via YouTube.






No comments:

Post a Comment