First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Friday, August 19, 2016

Making progress

I am making good progress. I like my current draft. The articles I found were really helpful, especially the article titled 'Human Resources or Information Technology: What Is More Important for Companies in the Digital Era' (link: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/bsrj.2016.7.issue-1/bsrj-2016-0003/bsrj-2016-0003.xml).

I have to work on (further wordsmith) the research questions. I would prefer no parentheses, but I think the information in those parentheses provide information that helps with understanding.

Work continues...



No comments:

Post a Comment