First research proposal for the course... Second research proposal for the course... Final research proposal/signature assignment...
A Qualitative Study on Employee Monitoring Quantitative Study on Performance Impacts of IT Due: 9/4/2016
Paper on LinkedIn Paper on LinkedIn
Paper on ResearchGate Paper on ResearchGate
Paper on Academia.edu Paper on Academia.edu




Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Working despite issues

The internet is still down at my apartment community here in Gainesville,  FL. It was down last night too (see post:http://moorefo1wl.blogspot.com/2016/08/internet-down-around-here.html?m=1).
I am using my cell phone to post.

Luckily,  I downloaded and reviewed the requirements for week 11 before the internet shutdown. I need to complete two deliverables/assignments: a post on mixed methods research and comments on the design of a survey.

I have several papers on mixed methods research (used for the very first assignment/post week for the course). I am using those articles to prepare a post...



















(also reviewing some old photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment